Very good morning!!!
This week has gone super fast…. days are flying very fast… we are back on Saturday so soon🙂 so sorry for not posing for two days… was damn busy in lots of work…dont worry I am back again…
Here are the images of my today’s makeup:
Products I used for Face :
- Richfeel Moisturiser
- Bourjois Brush Foundation – 33 Beige Natural
- Maxfactor Natural Minerals Foundation
- NYX cream Blush Rouge in Natural shade
Tool I used:
- Sigma Hollywood Retractable Kabuki
And here are the images of my today’s eye makeup:
Products I used for my eye makeup:
- First I applied very thick line of Bourjois Effect Duochrome – Shade no 61 vert dore on my upper lash line.
- And then I applied very thin line of Lakme Eye Artist black eye liner on my upper lash line, very closed to lashes so that the green shade is also visible
- And on water line I applied golden shade of Miss Clair eye pencil
And here is the image of lippie:
Products I used for my lips:
- Nivea Lip Balm
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick – 615 Summer Sunset
And thats it!!!!!!
And here is the image of all the products I used for today:
Hope you liked my today’s Avtar!!! Please suggest me for more improvement or innovation!!!
Lots of love,
Filed under: Blush, Bourjois, EOTD, Eye Makeup, Eye Pencils, Foundation, Lippie, LOTD, Makeup Brushes, MaxFactor, Maybelline, NYX, Richfeel, Sigma, Tools, What I am wearing Today Tagged: | Bourjois Brush Foundation 33 beige natural, Bourjois Brush Foundation 33 beige naturel, bourjois Effect Duochrome vert dore 61, EOTD, fotd, Lakme Eye Artist liner pen, LOTD, Maxfactor Natural Minerals foundation, Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick 615 summer sunset, Miss Clair eye pencil golden shade, Nivea Lip Balm, NYX Cream Blush Rouge, NYX Cream Blush Rouge Natural shade, Richfeel Moisturiser, Sigma Hollywood Glamour Retractable Kabuki Brush, what i am wearing today